Well, the spreadsheets have been… spread… and the Qualifying Bracket assignments for the tournament are complete. The players shown below will be duking it out for the chance to prove themselves the lords and/or ladies of digital online assassination.
Because we had enough players to fill (with some wiggle room) seven brackets, the rules will be amended so that one player from each bracket will advance to the finals. It is no longer necessary to “drop” extra players.
This is the part where you applaud.
Reminder: All times are Greenwich Mean Time (GMT +0).
- Bracket A: Tuesday 13th of March, 7:00 pm to 7:15 pm
- Bracket B: Tuesday 13th of March, 7:30 pm to 7:45 pm
- Bracket C: Tuesday 13th of March, 8:00 pm to 8:15 pm
- Bracket D: Tuesday 13th of March, 8:30 pm to 8:45 pm
- Bracket E: Wednesday 14th of March, 7:00 pm to 7:15 pm
- Bracket H: Wednesday 14th of March, 8:30 pm to 8:45 pm
- Bracket I: Thursday 15th of March, 7:00 pm to 7:15 pm
KardinalLuzifer (email addy doesn’t work)
We would like to thank TriOviz for once again agreeing to help sponsor contest prizes!
First Prize: TiOviz 3D glasses +any Steam game up to $25
Second Prize: TiOviz 3D glasses + any Steam game up to $10
Third Prize: TiOviz 3D glasses
Cheers and may the best Templars win!