Have you got rhymes? Have you got rhythm?
Have you got a complete lack of shame?
You might have what it takes to win a free copy of DJ Hero for Xbox 360!
Here at Top Tier Tactics, we understand that sometimes it’s not just enough to beat your opponent into submission, desecrate his corpse, and high five your teammates. No, in order to truly win, you’ve got to write a rap celebrating the ownage.
That’s why, if you want a shot at your free copy of DJ Hero, you need to prove it. With a rap. (You should have picked that part up already.)
- Compose a rap of at least 20 lines about your favorite tactic(s) in any game
- Post the rap as a comment to this post before September 19th
- Higher consideration will be made for entries that include a link to audio/video of you performing your rap
Note: All entries must contain one or more of the following words or phrases:
top tier, rainbow, ultimate, tactic(s), annihilate, laser, leaderboard, mistake, teabag, menu, carpet, ranked, or blazing*
- Participants must provide a valid e-mail address when posting their comments in order to be eligible
- Each participant may enter up to 3 separate raps; further entries will be deleted
- Entries will be judged on creativity, composition, relevance, and performance
- Entries must be original works written by you for this contest
- Entries restricted to the continental United States and Canada, void where prohibited by law
- Songs with racist or homophobic themes will be automatically disqualified
- Winning entries will be decided and revealed the week of September 19th
- Final selections are made at the sole discretion of WiNGSPANTT and Top Tier Tactics
- One (1) 1st place prize: DJ Hero for Xbox 360 including game and turntable controller
- One (1) 2nd place prize: Rock Band: AC/DC Live for Xbox 360 (open box, like new)
- One (1) 3rd place prize: Audiosurf for PC (Steam digital download)
All you gotta do now is find some “sick beats” and lay down a “groove” to that tune. Word to your mom.
If you’re looking for a good example or inspiration, something like this would be awesome
(though high production music videos would be nice, they are not necessary):