If you haven’t gathered by now, I recently caved and purchased Starcraft 2 at KMart’s incredibly reasonable generous $40 price point.
What does this mean for you, other than the fact that there’s one more terrible, terrible player in Silver League now? Well, I’ve got 2 Guest Passes available, entitling whoever wants them to 7 hours or 14 days of Starcraft 2 play*
I personally first experienced Starcraft 2 using a Guest Pass, and I can confidently say that 7 hours was a very reasonable amount of time to determine that you should go buy this game right now.
But hey, I understand; times are rough, money is hard to come by, and let’s face it, you’re still kind of pissed about the whole Starcraft Ghost fiasco. So, what better way to mend old wounds than to jump right into this iteration of space war and wreak some havoc?
Unlike previous Top Tier Tactics contests, I don’t think this giveaway warrants eliciting embarrassing iambic petrameter or tales of childhood trauma. Instead, it’ll be fairly simple:
- Comment on this post saying what your favorite Starcraft unit is and why
- It can be any unit from Starcraft, Brood War, or Starcraft 2
- Your reason can be as simple as “I like bugs” or “Ghosts are hot”
- Two (2) winners will be selected at random on September 18
- Entries must include a valid e-mail address for notification
- Limit one (1) entry per person, per universe, void where prohibited, etc.
Also, please spare everyone your cutesy responses like “My favorite unit in Starcraft 2 is the kilometer. LOL!” or “I’d like to check out Raynor’s unit!” What’s wrong with you people?
*Whichever comes first.