By now, players of League of Legends know that Patch Preview videos are released just before a patch goes live to go over some of the bigger or controversial changes that are about to affect the game. But watching minutes of video just to find out whether or not your favorite hero has been nerfed into the the ground? Not exactly the best use of your time, is it?
So for your convenience, here is the full list of changes in the upcoming League of Legends 3.02 patch:
- Discipline of Force
- Now takes effect immediately instead of requiring 19.5 Ability Power
- Base damage bonus reduced to 5% from 10%
- Discipline of Might
- Now takes effect immediately instead of requiring 9.5 Attack Damage
- Base spell vamp bonus reduced to 5% from 10%
- Chat messages from Anivia will now have a custom champion name while she’s in egg form to encourage psychological warfare.
- Fixed a minor bug where her basic attacks did no damage. Basic attacks should now feel more responsive.
- Increased AP scaling to that of the previous patch
- Fixed a bug that caused Alpha Strike to appear to have a cooldown.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Soul Shackles sound and spell effect to play even when the target wasn’t stunned. Targets will now be stunned whenever the sound and spell effect plays regardless of range.
These changes are aimed at improving Nami’s early laning phase by giving her a movement speed advantage and enabling her to be play more aggressively.
- Nami’s basic attack should now work
- Base movement speed increased to 385 from 335
The changes to Siphoning Strike help alleviate some of Nasus’ weak laning phase, and the changes to Fury of the Sands improve his ability to close on targets in team fights.
- Siphoning Strike
- Fixed a bug where Siphoning Strike would deal less damage than expected after playing Nasus to lategame. Initial damage is now calculated based on your best farm total as Nasus in the last four weeks.
- Mana cost reduced to 10 at all ranks from 20/25/30/35/40
- Fury of the Sands
- Now increases attack range by 100 and cast range by global while active
- Mana cost reduced to 50 from 150
- Fixed a bug where Nocturne wouldn’t automatically hit his target after using Paranoia regardless of range
- Fixed a bug where Renekton’s Slice and Dice wouldn’t work even when using appropriate utensils
- Fixed a bug where the cooldown on earlier ranks was longer than intended
Assault and Battery
- Fixed a bug where the crowd control component of Assault and Battery was ignoring spell shields. Those responsible have been sacked as the champion is otherwise perfect.
- Fixed a bug where the sound effect for triggering a mine would not play thus ruining carefully crafted in-game immersion.
- Fixed a number of display bugs with the league system
- Updated the rules around displaying Season 2 loading screen borders in each queue
- Borders have been removed in preparation for dropping ranked support.
We adjusted the matchmaking system last patch so it would account for both matchmaking rating and your total of wins in the current queue when creating matches.
- You may be randomly queued with players up to two leagues above/below you to reduce queue times
- Teleport indicators now work as intended on the minimap
- Currently, many players do not actually look at the minimap. We are working on a solution to fix this as soon as possible
- Knockups now work if they feel like it
- Muting a player will now give them your home address, email details, age, gender and sexual orientation information. We think that this is only fair
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to receive messages during a game thus causing them to lose focus
- Hitting space whilst using locked camera mode should no longer destroy cache files
- Fixed issues where players would experience lag only during combat. If someone complains of lag only during combat from now on, they’re lying
So what do you think of the new patch? Are you happy? Are you sad? Are you a little bit mad? Lets us know your thoughts in the comments below!