About two years ago, Top Tier Tactics saw its first major design change, upgrading from “the default theme” to “something that was actually programmed by a person.” Since then, we’ve seen a big increase in all the stats that indicate readers don’t hate the site… but there’s always room for improvement.
To that end, we’ll be unrolling the new T3 theme and layout over the weekend, and I thought you, our loyal readers, should brace for impact. Here’s a little bit about what you can expect:
- A responsive design that doesn’t suck on phones and tablets
- Faster overall site speed and page loads
- 27% less NSA backdoor intrusions on personal data
- Game hub areas for players that only care about certain games
- Better, easier to use site search functionality
- Free hats*
To help facilitate the changes, I’m going to be aligning content as closely to the existing layout as possible… to start. That way, nobody gets instaantly lost. But once things are up and running, we will be making our larger improvements.
There will be glitches. There will be dead links. There will be mild confusion. But in the end, it’s all for the better.
Any feedback during and after this changeover is more than welcome. After all, if you’re not happy, we’re not happy!**
* Only if you’re good.
** I can’t speak for Binerexis here.