Not everybody was born rich. I understand that. Many people can only afford to buy a new video game every week or so, instead of the typical 2-games a day purchasing habit. It’s unfortunate, but until society pulls itself up by its bootstraps and climbs the social ladder, I suppose there will always be have-nots.
Having everything I ever wanted provided to me since I was born, I can’t relate to that problem. When I’m shopping for games on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday, I’ll stare curiously at the peons with fewer than 3 games in their shopping carts. If they can’t own every game for a system, why did they buy it in the first place?
Sometimes, I’ll buy an extra copy of a game I already own, and offer it to one of these unfortunate souls at checkout. Just as their faces alight with glee, I pull out my portable industrial-strength welding torch and melt the disc, right in front of their faces.
As their socialist worldview collapses on itself, I’ll remark, “Get a job, chumps.”
What does this have to do with Fable 3? Apparently during yesterday’s shopping excitement, I purchased an extra copy of Fable 3 and forgot to burn it. While I could still set it ablaze now, it seems kind of pointless to do so unless I can dishearten a lower-class individual. So, instead, I figured, “Why not give it away on Top Tier Tactics?”
Since this site’s readership has an average per capita income of $103,000 or more,* it’s safe to say this prize won’t be going to anyone who hasn’t earned it, year after dividend-paying year.
So, what do you have to do to win Fable 3?
The Contest – Two Chances to Win
For your chance to win Fable 3 for Xbox 360, comment on this article and/or on next Wednesday’s follow-up article.
For this week’s post, your comment must answer the question:
If you were King/Queen of the world, how would you punish the poor for their failures?
Simply put, tell us the most effective way of rubbing poverty in the faces of the impoverished, teaching them once and for all that they should know better than to be born poor. While the winning entry will be picked randomly, this topic ensures entrants are human and not commies. The topic for next week’s post will be delineated in the follow-up article.
- Void where prohibited, limited to persons 13 or older.
- One (1) entry per person per contest post (maximum two )
- One (1) Winner will be chosen at random by a random number generator
- Winner receives one (1) new NTSC Xbox 360 version of Fable 3
- Contest closes on November 7, 2010; Winner announced November 10, 2010
- Entrants limited to residents of the United States and Canada
- Winner will be contacted via e-mail address used to post comment
- Winner forfeits prize if he/she does not respond within four (4) business days
- WiNGSPANTT and TopTierTactics.com reserve the right to edit rules for clarity
*As determined by malware installed by TopTierTactics.com