Top Tier Tactics proudly presents its first ever foray into organized gaming competition in Ubisoft’s beloved murder simulator, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood. WiNGSPANTT and all the T3 writers want to determine who the greatest Templar on Earth really is – and this is your chance to prove your skills.
What do you have to do to participate? First of all, read the fucking rules carefully, as outlined below.
Tournament Details & Preliminary Rules
- Game mode will be Wanted or Advanced Wanted. Each round will be played with no more than 7 players.
- Game platform(s) will be determine by multiple factors, including number of entrants and other considerations.
- Top Tier Tactics will choose game platform(s) at its sole discretion.
- Game schedule will be determined by number of entrants and resulting bracket size.
- Game schedule will be determined at the sole discretion of Top Tier Tactics.
- This is not a team event. Any attempts to rig tournament brackets or games will result in disqualification.
- Any cheating, hacking, or other intentional disruption will result in disqualification.
- Registration limited to one entry per player. Multiple entries will results in disqualification.
- Top Tier Tactics reserves the right to render summary judgment on all disqualifications at its sole discretion.
- Top Tier Tactics reserves the right to alter or amend these rules at any time, for any reason.
- Valid tournament registration must be received by July 10, 2011. Extensions may be granted in extenuating circumstances, but Top Tier Tactics reserves the right to determine registration cut-off at its sole discretion.
Tournament Registration Request
To register for the tournament, comment on this page with the following information:
- Comment using a working e-mail address. This address may be used to contact you for tournament details.
- Tell us what game platform(s) you can play Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood on (Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or PC/Steam).
- Tell us what country and time zone you live in.
- Tell us where you heard about this tournament.
Comments that do not contain all information listed will not be considered as valid registration requests. Please note that registration does not guarantee entry, which may be limited by geographic considerations (including scheduling and latency), too many applicants, or other factors, including those outlined above.
Yes, we all know you’re really here for the prizes, not for the glory and fame of being the most skilled Templar in the world. Please note that Top Tier Tactics reserves the right to amend prizes at any time, though these prizes will be available regardless. Prize value and placement will be determined based on final tournament considerations.
Grand Prize: Signed Limited Edition AC:Revelations Ezio E3 Poster
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a limited edition Assassin’s Creed Revelations poster, featuring stunning art of an older Ezio Auditore. This poster was available only to media representatives at E3 2011, presented during the Ubisoft E3 press conference. The poster includes an Ubisoft sticker certifying its limited origins, and will be signed by famed internet assassin, WiNGSPANTT.
Second Prize: Signed Copy of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
One (1) Second Prize Winner will receive a copy of Assassin’s Creed Revelations on his/her platform of choice (Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or PC). This copy of the game will be signed by WiNGSPANTT and shipped when Assassin’s Creed Revelations is publicly available for purchase. Please note that Top Tier Tactics cannot guarantee that the winning copy will be both signed and region-unlocked in the winner’s geographic region. Second Prize Winner can choose his/her preference at time of selection.
Alternate Prize: WiNG’s Signed Copy of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
One (1) Alternate Prize Winner will receive a copy of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood for Xbox 360. This copy of the game is WiNGSPANTT’s personal and only copy, and will be signed by him. Please note that Top Tier Tactics cannot guarantee this disc will be region-unlocked in the winner’s geographic region. This prize is reserved for non-participants and will be awarded in a manner to be determined.
Registration will be accepted until Sunday, July 10 2011. Tournament format details and first round scheduling will be announced on later that week, as will full tournament rules and secondary means of entry for chances to win the Alternate Prize.
What are you waiting for? Sign up now and stake your claim as the world’s deadliest commenter!