Well, well, well, fellow Templar… it’s that time again.
Half past slaughter o’clock.
Or, in layman’s terms, it’s time for a Top Tier Tactics Assassin’s Creed multiplayer tournament!
This is your opportunity to stretch your legs, test your thumbs, and prove your worth to both the T3 and AC3 communities. Are you up to the challenge of facing some of the most competitive Templar agents in the world?
If it sounds like your cup of tea, please read the rules and requirements carefully then register! Please note that since only 49 players will ultimately be selected, so registration does not guarantee seating in the tournament.
Tournament format and schedule
- The tournament will consist of seven (7) qualifying brackets and one (1) finals bracket.
- Players in the qualifying brackets will play one round of Deathmatch.
- Player scores will be recorded between all matches. The best player from each bracket, seven (7) total, will advance to the finals bracket.
- In the event of a qualifying round tie, a tie-breaker round of WiNGSPANTT’s choice may be played.
- Finalists will play one round each of Wanted, Assassinate, and Deathmatch.
Below are the times each qualifying bracket will be held. Participants must be available for one or more brackets in order to sign up. All times are US Eastern Time.
- Bracket A: Monday 19th of November, 9:00 pm to 9:15 pm
- Bracket B: Monday 19th of November, 9:20 pm to 9:35 pm
- Bracket C: Monday 19th of November, 9:40 pm to 9:55 pm
- Bracket D: Tuesday 20th of November, 9:00 pm to 9:15 pm
- Bracket E: Tuesday 20th of November, 9:20 pm to 9:35 pm
- Bracket F: Tuesday 20th of November, 9:40 pm to 9:55 pm
- Bracket G: Tuesday 20th of November, 10:00 pm to 10:15 pm
The Final Bracket will be made to suit the needs of most of the participants within reason.
Tournament rules/grounds for disqualification
Any player caught or suspected of cheating by any means will be immediately disqualified from the tournament. Any players believed to be collaborating or altering the game in a purposely malicious manner will be immediately disqualified from the tournament. In the event of a disconnection or server issue, Top Tier Tactics will determine how the tournament will proceed on a case-by-case basis. By participating in this tournament, players agree to have their in-game usernames stored and/or broadcast publicly by Top Tier Tactics.
Top Tier Tactics reserves the right to amend or change these rules at any time. Additional rules may be included in communications between Top Tier Tactics and tournament participants. Failure to respond in part or in whole to these communications will result in disqualification.
To register for this tournament, comment on this page by Tuesday, November 13th with the following information:
- Your Xbox Live gamertag
- Which qualifying bracket(s) you can play in
Please indicate any/all rounds you can possibly play (“just B,” “E-G,” “B and F”).
- You must comment using a working e-mail address. Schedule results will be sent there.
Do not post your e-mail address. Simply use it in the comment form.
- If you cannot participate in any qualifying rounds, do not post your gamertag here.
In order to decrease the odds of no-shows and give everyone who registers a chance at participating, qualifying round spots will be awarded to players with more availability first, then to players who registered earlier.
Comments that do not contain all information listed will not be considered as valid registration requests. Disqualifying factors and comments perceived as disruptive or spam will be removed from consideration. Please note that registration does not guarantee entry, which may be limited by scheduling, too many applicants, or other factors, including those outlined above.
Prizes are currently TBD, but at the very least, the winner will be known to all in the AC3 community as an official badass.*
* The losers will probably be mocked relentlessly for months to come.